Keith R. Gronbach, DDS
Meet Dr. Gronbach
Dr. Gronbach is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon. He attended The University of California, Irvine and completed his undergraduate studies, earning a Bachelor of Science degree. He then spent a total of eight years in Ann Arbor, Michigan earning his doctorate (D.D.S.) and receiving specialized training in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at Michigan Medicine. Dr. Gronbach joined East Bay Oral Surgery in July 2000.
Dr. Gronbach believes in giving back to his profession and community. He was on the Board of Directors for the Contra Costa Dental Society since 2002, serving in positions of district representative, ethics chairperson, and past president. He is an examiner for general anesthesia permits for the State of California. He regularly participates in the Just One and Give kids a Smile programs, aiding those less fortunate to receive badly needed dental care. Dr. Gronbach is also the on – call oral and maxillofacial surgery trauma surgeon at John Muir Health System.
Dr. Gronbach enjoys spending time with his wife, Dr. Jennifer Gronbach and their two sons, Ben and Sam. They like to travel and spend time outdoors by hiking, biking and playing baseball.
- California Dental License
- California General Anesthesia Permit
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate, National Board of Dental Anesthesiology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Dental Association
- Contra Costa Dental Society
- Chalmers J. Lyons Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Delta Sigma Delta International Dental Fraternity
- John Muir Health System